Call us
+420 379 794 331
Česky English Deutsch Russian

Search

Breadcrumb navigation

Home > About us > Reference

Reference

The STEATIT s.r.o. Company exports approx. 70% share (in tons) of its entire production abroad, mainly to Germany, Poland, the U.K., France and Slovakia. The exports amount to 85% of the company turnover; the remaining 15% are represented by products for the domestic market.

Logo Name Country
AG-Port
Aterno Aterno France
Backer Backer
Contrex Contrex
Coudoint Coudoint
France, Paris
DBS lys DBS lys
Denmark
a-s elreg Elreg AS
Norway, Oslo
ETI polam ETI-POLAM
Poland, Pułtusk
Gridcom Gridcom enterprises LTD.
Canada
Heine Heine Resistors GmbH
Germany, Dresden
Herr Keramik Herr Keramik
Germany, Bogen
Ivaldi Ivaldi
France, Evreux
JEVI Jevi
Denmark, Vejle
jovyatlas Jovyatlas
Germany
Karl dose Karl Dose
Germany, Hamburk
Kovo družstvo Olomouc
Kovo družstvo Olomouc
Czech republic, Olomouc
Liebschner Liebschner
Lomart Lomart
MCB Industrie MCB Industrie France, Château-Gontier
Mersen Mersen France, Paris
OEZ OEZ
Czech republic, Letohrad
U.Renner U.Renner
SEZ SEZ Czech republic,
Žďár nad Sázavou
Schubert&Salzer Schubert&Salzer
SKD SKD
Czech republic, Praha
Stannol Stannol Germany, Wuppertal
Sub Sub
Turna Turna
Vulcanic
Vulcanic Triatherm
Germany, Sonneberg
Yando Yando
Poland
ZRE Z.R.E.